Bar Team Member – Job at Haven – Driffield
As a Bar Team Member I am responsible for:
- Providing an outstanding Bar experience, ensuring great service, high quality products offered and consistency in my approach.
- Offering a clean and safe environment for all.
- Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true ‘escape from urban living’ experience.
- Creating and supporting a ‘sense of community’ – a real family spirit.
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements.
The Benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
About the Company
Company: Haven –
Company Location: Driffield