Bartender and Server Job at Compass Group Canada – Richmond, BC
Job Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up assigned bars and stock all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws, stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
· Maintain stock, prepare, cure and store all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
· Take and/or process orders for drinks; mix, garnish and present drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practice prudent portion control.
· Check guests at the bar for proper identification.
· Lock up and store all beverage product, food, equipment items, and deposits.
· Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keep work area clean and organized.
· Adhere to provincial and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
· Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our Bartenders? We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in the role:
- Serving it Right Certification.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
- Previous bartending experience is an asset.
- Energetic, friendly, love to smile, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Must be a team player.
· Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Compass Group Canada –
Company Location: Richmond, BC