Catering Assistant Job at Boutique Care Homes – Newmarket
- Come and join our friendly team and work in a warm and welcoming home.
Our ethos is to deliver a high standard of care and living, and is rooted in our underpinning values of compassion, respect, teamwork and integrity.
Compassion We choose our staff for their warmth and compassion and their genuine desire to care. Being empathetic, understanding each persons individual needs, desires and aspirations.
Respect – Mutual respect and appreciation of different experiences that we all contribute. We respect that we are all individual and we treat each other equally and with dignity, bringing family values to our community.
Teamwork – We work better together to ensure that all of our individual aspirations are achieved.
Integrity – We approach every interaction with the best intentions to preserve the integrity of residents, staff and Boutique Care.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good people & relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Flexible in approach.
- Highly motivated.
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
KEY DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assist with the preparation of food to deliver high quality restaurant level standards.
- Carry out all cleaning duties in the kitchen area in accordance with the work schedule.
- Preparation of food including vegetables, salads, sandwiches and other snacks.
- General cleanliness and tidiness of the kitchen area, equipment and appliances.
- Receiving, checking and safely storing kitchen deliveries.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.50 per hour
About the Company
Company: Boutique Care Homes –
Company Location: Newmarket