Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations Bilingual Spanish- (Remote Jobs in Orlando – Florida – USA at Wyndham Destinations
Title: Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations Bilingual Spanish- (Remote
Company: Wyndham Destinations
Location: Orlando – Florida – USA
Type: Remote/Work from Home
Category: Tourism/Travel, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations Bilingual Spanish- (Remote)
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simpleto put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the worlds largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., were shaping the future of the travel industry.
*** Special Note Regarding Working From Home:
This is a work from home position for candidates who reside in the states of Florida and South Carolina . Due to business constraints, candidates outside of FL and SC will not be considered for this position and should not apply. Successful candidates must be able to report to one of our locations in FL and SC for new hire paperwork on day one and meet our work at home requirements (see below).
Wyndham Destinations, a subsidiary of Travel + Leisure Co., takes the current health threat of the COVID virus very seriously. To protect our Associates while in the office, we have implemented several health and safety measures including regular deep cleans of our training rooms and common areas as well as establishing rules around social distancing, wearing face masks and limiting the number of employees allowed in the building at any one given time.
Our next new hire training class is scheduled to start on July 12th .
Become a Resort Expert
Help owners plan their dream vacations and make reservations as a customer service representative at Wyndham Destinations. In this role, you will be supporting both English and Spanish speaking owners as well as providing translation services for other departments as needed . During a 4 week paid training period, youll become an expert on our resorts, amenities, and things to see and do near each location.
After your training, you will be taking calls from excited owners who are ready to explore new destinations. Based on their interests, youll provide them with custom recommendations to create truly unforgettable vacation experiences.
Experience the Benefits of Working at Wyndham Destinations:
* $14.00 an hour (Bilingual Spanish)
* The opportunity to work from home immediately (equipment provided by us)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, effective within 30 days
* Accrue up to 12 paid vacation days, 5 floating holidays, and 6 paid sick days per year (based on a full calendar year)
* Travel discounts for Wyndham hotels and resorts
* An Employee Stock Purchase Program
* 401k with company match after your first year of employment
* Advancement opportunities within a variety of career paths including a Leadership Development Program for high potential agents
* Up to $6,000 a year in tuition reimbursement
* A fun, friendly work environment
* Ability to choose days off from available options
Are You the Right Fit? Here is
What we are Looking for:
* Fluent Bilingual Spanish and English
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Six months customer service or sales experience
* Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customers needs
* Strong active listening and problem solving skills
* Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
* Training schedule (4 weeks): 9:30am – 6:15PM ET
* Initial schedule after training;