Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations/Remote Jobs in Orlando – Florida – USA at Travel + Leisure Co.
Title: Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations/Remote
Company: Travel + Leisure Co.
Location: Orlando – Florida – USA
Type: Remote/Work from Home
Category: Tourism/Travel, Customer Service/Help Desk
Position: Customer Service Representative – Inbound Reservations (Remote)
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
* Special Note Regarding Working From Home:
This is a work from home position for candidates who reside in the state of Nevada. Due to business constraints, candidates outside of NV will not be considered for this position and should not apply. Successful candidates must be able to report to one of our locations in Las Vegas or Reno for new hire paperwork on day one and meet our work at home requirements (see below).
Wyndham Destinations, a subsidiary of Travel + Leisure Co., takes the current health threat of the COVID virus very seriously. To protect our Associates while in the office, we have implemented several health and safety measures including regular deep cleans of our training rooms and common areas as well as establishing rules around social distancing and wearing face masks.
Our next training class will start on November 8th.
Become a Resort Expert
Help owners plan their dream vacations and make reservations as a customer service representative at Wyndham Destinations. During a 4 week paid training period, you’ll become an expert on our resorts, amenities, and things to see and do near each location. After your training, you will be taking calls from excited owners who are ready to explore new destinations. Based on their interests, you’ll provide them with custom recommendations to create truly unforgettable vacation experiences.
Experience the Benefits of Working at Wyndham Destinations:
* $15.50 an hour
* The opportunity to work from home immediately (equipment provided by us)
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, effective within 30 days
* Accrue up to 12 paid vacation days, 5 floating holidays, and 6 paid sick days per year (based on a full calendar year)
* Travel discounts for Wyndham hotels and resorts
* An Employee Stock Purchase Program
* 401k with company match after your first year of employment
* Advancement opportunities within a variety of career paths including a Leadership Development Program for high potential agents
* Up to $6,000 a year in tuition reimbursement
* A fun, friendly work environment
* Ability to choose days off from available options
Are You the Right Fit? Here is
What we are Looking for:
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Six months customer service or sales experience
* Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
* Strong active listening and problem solving skills
* Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
* Training schedule (4 weeks): 6:30am – 3:15PM PT
* Initial schedule after training; 8:30am-5pm PT during the week, 6:30am-3pm PT on weekends
What is required for me to work from home?
* Quiet workplace free of distractions
* High speed internet (DSL or Cable only) with download speed of 10mbps, upload speed 2mbps, Latency less than 80ms
* Must be able to hardwire computer directly to router
* Must have own personal device w…