Dining Assistant Job at Boutique Care Homes – Newmarket
About the company:
Boutique Care Homes aspire to be the best-in-class care homes offering residents and their family’s modern facilities, akin to a 5-star hotel environment with experienced and dedicated teams who will provide the best in care, wellbeing, activities and fine cuisine, with the emphasis being on enjoying life.
The design of our homes and our carefully selected and highly trained staff when combined with our individualised approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life.
Boutique Care Homes are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.
Our ethos is to deliver a high standard of care and living, and is rooted in our underpinning values of compassion, respect, teamwork and integrity.
When joining Boutique Care Homes, we will offer you:
- A happy, fun and productive environment
- Competitive pay rates but most importantly, we support and appreciate our people
- We provide higher carer to resident ratios than most other care homes
- We’ll help you balance your home and work life with an attractive holiday allowance and flexible working opportunities
- We’ll give you regular training and coaching to support you and develop your skills
- Free Staff Uniform
- Free Staff Meals
- Company Pension
- Employee assistance programme, offering a wide range of confidential health and wellbeing services to team members including telephone counselling, face to face counselling, legal advice and financial advice. These services can be accessed free of charge 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Overview of Job Duties:
- To ensure dining rooms are well presented, clean and well stocked at all times enabling residents to support with table laying should they wish to.
- Delivering against dining and service standards and expectations.
- Ensuring all feedback is sought and communicated effectively and efficiently
- Contributing to menu generation based on feedback of the residents.
- Providing residents with room service and regular opportunities for refreshment.
- To ensure all food and beverage areas are compliant with HACCP policies and EHO.
- To ensure all documentation is complete in relation to food service and delivery.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Boutique Care Homes –
Company Location: Newmarket