Events Host Job at Haven – Tenby
We describe our cast as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values; ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for entertaining?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful cast?
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are self-motivated & confident
- Have high energy and a passion for entertaining
- Are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
- Are confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
The benefits of working with us:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
What will I be doing?
- Assisting, organising or delivering daytime & evening events, including providing technical support.
- Performing in our in-house Seaside Squad events either as a character skin or actor.
- Assisting with meet & greet photoshoots (potentially in character skin).
- Hosting late disco and karaoke events.
- Assisting with any additional owners and charity events.
- Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, video shoots or PR exercises.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
About the Company
Company: Haven –
Company Location: Tenby