Executive Housekeeper Job at Excellence Services, LLC – 4.6 Atherton, CA
Full-time$72,800 – $108,000 a year1 day ago
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Operating systems
- Google Docs
- Communication skills
Full Job Description
Location: Atherton, CA – Live Out
Type: Full Time (40 hours) or Part time (24+ hours)
- $35-$52/hour DOE
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick days
- Paid rest & meal breaks
- Discretionary Bonus (generous)
- Regular reviews & advancement opportunities
Private family estate is looking for an experienced, exceptional service-minded high energy Executive Housekeeper that is professional, proactive, hands-on and able to manage additional housekeepers. Willing to train junior candidates with the right ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience cleaning luxury homes, fine finishings, special surfaces, and how to work around high-end artwork and antiques.
- Flexibility to go the extra mile when needed to get the job done.
- Can independently make recommendations based on research and due diligence for the best products and understands the application of those products, can train other staff.
- Communicate with vendors and oversee organizational and deep cleaning projects.
- Experience with sorting, steaming, washing, ironing and folding of luxury fine linens and delicate fabrics.
- Able to respond to requests timely and follow through until completed.
- Can graciously accept feedback and apply knowledge learned.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, squat, crouch, bend and crawl. Ability to lift, push and pull required load (approximately 30 lbs).
- Able to track tasks using Google Sheets, Docs and Apps.
- Coordinate and oversee housekeeping staff & schedules. Work closely with Estate Manager.
- Update and manage any housekeeping related fixes/small repairs using Google Sheets. Report anything requiring immediate attention.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly housekeeping checklists.
- Ensure all cleaning equipment & housekeeping tools are maintained in good working order and are being properly cared for.
- Update, track, and schedule maintenance for any cleaning related services or equipment.
- Inspect linens and towels regularly making notes and reporting when items need to be replaced.
- Inspect cleanliness of residences from top to bottom, basement to the roof; inspecting all furniture, carpets, upholstery, floors, blinds, windows, curtains, etc. and report any damage or concerns/issues to the Estate Manager.
- Clean furniture and fixtures as directed using approved products. Organize personal items & closets.
- Assist as needed with changing and making the bedding, adhere to time schedules.
- Clean sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets. Dust furniture, walls, machinery, and equipment. Vacuum and sweep assigned areas.
- Maintain a professional appearance and uniform standards.
- Listen well, take notes, and respond timely to requests.
- Must be Fluent in English with great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 5 – 10+ years of related experience working in a high-level private home or hotel in a similar role.
- References required from both current and previous employers.
- Working knowledge of Mac/PC operating systems and smart home systems.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,800.00 – $108,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Excellence Services, LLC – 4.6
Company Location: Atherton, CA