Financial Manager Job at HotelJobs.co.za – Limpopo
Northern Limpopo-Game Lodge (Remote)
Our Client, a well-known Safari Lodge in Limpopo is urgently recruiting for a Financial Manager / Senior Accountant, with proven experience in the Hospitality Industry to head up and oversee all financial matters at the lodge.
- BCom Accounting or Financial Management degree
- SAICA / SAIPA learnership agreement completed (advantageous)
- Min 5 years Accountant experience (In Hospitality Industry highly advantageous)
- Sound experience in managerial accounting principles and drafting financial statements
- Experience with Stock Control, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Credit Control essential
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Excellent Computer /Administration skills
- Pastel Experience (Non Negotiable)
- Good command of English (Afrikaans beneficial)
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and set up (if need arises) financial policies, procedures and systems for the Lodge whilst operating conservatively and ethically.
- VAT, PAYE, UIF, income tax and other statutory returns
- Assisting with preparation of schedules supporting tax returns
- Organize and update financial records as needed (digital and physical)
- Analyze transactions and prepare reports.
- Perform regular, detailed audits to ensure accuracy in financial documents, expenditures and investments.
- Oversee ledger reconciliation and manage accounts payable/receivable.
- Participate in budgeting processes.
- Monitor bookkeeping activities regularly.
- Keep company financial information confidential.
- Stay informed on Hospitality industry developments and changes in regulations.
- Ensure that all revenues and expenditure are timeously accounted for.
- Ensure that all settlements are timeously received and recorded.
- Oversee the Various Units Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables, including the Guest Ledger.
- Maintain all Capex expenditure, system and reports.
- Ensure that all statutory monthly and annual returns are completed and returned timeously to the relevant local authorities and government departments.
- The timorousness and accuracy of financial statements delivered to Head Office.
- Well maintained Debtors and Creditors Age
- The timorousness and accuracy of Balance Sheet reconciliations
Package on offer
- R apply below – R apply below per month
- Live In
Starting Date: ASAP
About the Company
Company: HotelJobs.co.za –
Company Location: Limpopo