Front Desk Runner Job at Isaiah Tubbs Resort – Prince Edward, ON
A Front Desk Runners will be required to check in with the Front Desk Staff and perform a variety of responsibilities such as guest requests (towels/amenities, cots, etc.) and small handyman tasks (plunge toilets, changing lightbulbs, check TVs, etc.) throughout an evening shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate with guests and colleagues in a friendly and professional manner
- Required to a wear a radio to communicate with Front Desk about incoming and completed tasks.
- Be knowledgeable of all room locations, room specs and hotel amenities
- Contact front desk when problem is spotted or reported
- Tend to any tasks giving by Front Desk in a respectful manner, while following company policies and procedures
- Cleaning duties such as sweeping, power washing, sanitizing, etc.
- Complete any other duties assigned by Shift Supervisor(s) or Manager(s)
- Can be a physical job, must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Strong verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Evenings, Weekends, and Holiday shifts are required
- Work well in a team setting but also self-motivated to work alone
- Takes initiative to be able to see a problem(s) and fix it
- Punctual, reliable, organized and responsible
- Has a reliable source of transportation
- Must have a valid G drive licence.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $14.25 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We have very strict rules that must be followed to keep our Staff and Guest safe.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince Edward, ON (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Handyman experience: 1 year (preferred)
- G Drivers Licence (required)
About the Company
Company: Isaiah Tubbs Resort –
Company Location: Prince Edward, ON