Front Office Supervisor Jobs in Orlando – Florida – USA at Hyatt House
Title: Front Office Supervisor
Company: Hyatt House
Location: Orlando – Florida – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Administrative/Clerical, Tourism/Travel
What will you be doing most days?
· Assist guests in the check-in and check-out procedure, as well as, throughout the entirety of their stay
· Work proficiently on the hotel’s electronic reservation system, as well as, other computer programs to ensure a seamless workflow
· Handle all financial matters – including credit card and cash transactions – securely, accurately, and with the utmost integrity
· Anticipate guests’ needs and go out of your way to maximize the guest experience
· Work collectively with other team members to foster a hospitable, approachable, and customer-focused environment for our guests
· Ensure the accurate and hospitable handling of guest reservation, check-in, check-out, payment, including credit card and cash handling procedures
· Maintain proficient administration of the hotel’s electronic reservation system
· Maintain compliance with hotel safety programs and procedures, including emergency and security systems
· Ensure that all required documentation (daily reports, checklists, etc.) are completed in a timely manner
What are the requirements for this position?
· You have 2+ years’ experience working in a front desk/receptionist type role
· You love working with people and will go above and beyond for each guests’ needs
· You work well with others and enjoying working and being part of a team
· You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· You are not just a problem solver, but also a solution finder and will do anything to ensure the best experience for our guests
Physical Requirementsfor this Position
This is a physically demanding position. You must be comfortable standing, sitting, walking, bending, lifting, and squatting for extended periods of time.
RequirementsThis position would require little to no travel outside the property and surrounding area.