General/Jnr Management Couple Job at HotelJobs.co.za – Limpopo
Our client, a busy lodge based in Limpopo is looking for a strong Management Couple to join their team. This operation requires a couple with excellent management capabilities, specialized F&B knowledge, and a good understanding of the maintenance function. Guiding experience will also be highly advantageous.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in bush lodges essential.
- Must be well experienced in either F&B, Maintenance and/or Guiding
- Good financial acumen
- Good command of Afrikaans and English
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Guest focused philosophy.
- Good allrounders with knowledge of all lodge aspects (FOH, F&B, Maintenance, Finances, HR etc.)
- Must work accurately under pressure.
- Team players with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and emotional control.
- Excellent time management and self-discipline, interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- To manage and monitor all costs and implement measures to control them within the F&B function.
- To provide effective leadership through professional management and encouragement of all subordinates.
- To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
Package on offer
- Accommodation (Two-bedroom house)
- R apply below – R apply below per month (Depending on Experience)
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
About the Company
Company: HotelJobs.co.za –
Company Location: Limpopo