Guest Service Representative Job at Holiday Inn Express and Suites – 3.4 Jackson, GA
Seeking a Front Desk Agent for Holiday Inn Express Jackson, GA!
Beautiful Brand New Holiday Inn Express & Suites
74 Rooms, including 17 suites, Fitness Center, Business Center, Meeting Room and Pool
OPERA EXPERIENCE a plus!
Reports to : Front Office Manager
OPERA experience is a plus!
Start Your Journey With Us
Holiday Inn Express helps guests thrive while employees provide service with a human touch to business and leisure travelers alike. Working at Holiday Inn, you will build relationships grounded in team work and experience the legendary Holiday Inn service culture which focuses on delivering against the unique needs of long stay guests.
Welcome to our family
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place to make your mark. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all corners of the globe.
The impact you’ll make
No matter whether a guest arrives weary from their travels or excited for a vacation, you know what to do to make them feel at home. They will appreciate the pristine lobby, your warm welcome, and your efficiency in getting them checked in and pointed in the right direction. When they know you genuinely care about the quality of their stay, you are operating at a level of excellence.
What you’ll do
- Organize, confirm and process guest check-ins/ check-outs and adapt for any changes
- Secure payment, verifying and adjusting billing as needed
- Provide guests with room and hotel information, directions, amenities and local interests
- Run daily reports, reviewing to see what needs to be communicated to the next shift’s staff
- Complete cashier and closing reports, counting the bank at the end of each shift securely
- Accept and record wake-up calls, delivering to the right department
- Communicate any emergency, lost item or theft to proper security staff and/or authorities
- Keep contingency lists in case of emergency and communicate any necessary messages
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging leadership
- Support to live a life of well-being and happiness
- Discounts on hotel rooms
- Recognition programs
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
We offer the following:
Employee Rate Discounts at over 5,900 IHG Hotels Worldwide
Family and Friends Discounts at over 5,900 IHG Hotels Worldwide
Stress Free Fun Working Environment
Earn points free hotel stays worldwide
Employee of the Month Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you seeking Full or Part Time employment?
- Are you able to work 7am-3pm?
- Are you able to work 3pm to 11pm?
- Are you able to work 11pm-7a?
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Opera: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Holiday Inn Express and Suites – 3.4
Company Location: Jackson, GA