Hotel Systems Trainer Job at Guestline – Stuttgart
About the opportunity
Hospitality expert? Brilliant communicator? An awesome trainer? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for a knowledgeable hospitality specialist to join our growing team in Germany. You’ll be someone who is determined to get great results and has our customers very best interests at their core. You already love our industry, so taking pride in helping everyone you work with comes naturally to you. As you’re used to working with booking software and delighting your guests, you’re already halfway there to being our next Hotel Systems Trainer.
Working remotely or at our customer hotels throughout Germany and the DACH region, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of installing our award-winning hotel software to our growing collection of wonderful hoteliers. As a proactive trainer who spends time within our customer hotels, you’ll be the face of Guestline, leading our customers throughout their implementation experience. As a go-to member of our Implementation Team you’ll have the empathy, knowledge, and project management skills to support our customers enabling a stress-free process.
The ideal candidate should have held a reservations or front office position within the hotel industry or have recently completed a hospitality focussed degree. Previous working knowledge of reservation software is essential as is fluency in both English and German.
- Leading our customers’ implementation journey of our Hotel PMS software either on premise or online. We’ll need you to be the expert and advise customers on system best practices in preparation for installation
- Training customers on our products, solving initial queries and adapting training to suit each property. As each implementation is bespoke, you’ll flex to each customer’s specific requirements, assessing the project requirements on an individual basis and planning resource and the project accordingly
- On site you’ll actively take control of the project delivery components for which you are responsible, seeing them through to completion. You’ll be responsible for each stage of the project, ensuring it is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standard
- Keeping up to date with Guestline’s products, 3rd party applications and using Guestline University. As a product expert and an evangelist of Guestline we’ll need you to attend Pre-Sales workshop and Demonstrations from time to time
- As a part of the implementation team it’s crucial that you attend project meetings as and when required to have a sound understanding of the project life-cycle
Additional skills that would be beneficial
- Experience in presenting and delivering training, so you’re super comfortable in delivering sessions to groups and individuals
- You’re great with people and your communication skills are second to none. You understand how to get the best out of others, delivering sound messages and influencing across customers, different teams, and 3rd parties alike
- You can work autonomously and once given a project or a task you can tackle the bulk of it taking input and feedback from others when needed but making it your own through to a successful conclusion
- You’re really organized, you use super-efficient processes, and you know how to multitask seamlessly
- You’re unwaveringly customer-focused and you put a customer lens on all that you do. You easily understand the problems of our target customers and translate them into actionable insights
- You’re Tech- savvy but whilst you don’t need to be able to code, we like our Guestliners to be tech-savvy enough to understand the nuances and workings of our technologies and have a sound working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- You’re bold and prepared to drive change – you use learning techniques, soft skills and lead by example to inject new ways of thinking wherever needed and you’re not adverse to trying new things in order to deliver the best possible service
- You’re kind – one of our most important attributes in a Guestliner, you’ll go out of your way to help others and feel proud when others around you succeed
- You relentlessly think Guest – thinking of the Guest comes second nature to Guestliners, we put a customer lens on all that we do
- You’re fluent* in German and English (both written and spoken) – *you’re going to be working with Guestliners both in Germany and in the UK so expect to be changing from German to English at any moment
At Guestline, we craft thoughtful products that help hoteliers effortlessly welcome and manage their guests. We’re central to the lives of thousands of hotels and their fantastic staff around the world, our users interact with our software in many areas of their working day and we’re here to make their lives more enjoyable, more productive and to help them provide a better service to their guests. It’s this relationship that we help build between Hotels and their guests that mean we have vast scope for innovation, disruption, and enhancement every step of the way.
Our diverse team is filled with bold, ambitious, and creative minds, spread across five countries, we’ve quickly grown to over 200 people. As a 25-year-old company with deep and long-standing relationships, our history guides us and gives us great position in the market, but it’s our innovation and international expansion that will keep us successful.
Our growth has been fuelled by investment from Riverside PE, a leading US Private Equity firm who have a strong track record in supporting disruptive ambitious businesses to become market leaders.
What we can offer
We offer a great and international place to work including an attractive benefits package depending on your experience.
- A permanent employment contract in an innovative company
- Competitive salary and 30 days of holiday
- Working from home available
- Agile team with flat hierarchies
- A friendly and open working atmosphere
- Car and nationwide travel
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Guestline are made up of broad range of talented people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, it will then be destroyed or deleted. We retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
Once a person has taken up employment with Guestline, we will compile a file relating to their employment. The information contained in this will be kept secure and will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person’s employment. Once their employment with Guestline has ended, we will retain the file in accordance with the requirements of our retention schedule and then delete it.
As much as we appreciate the help, we’re using our own direct sourcing methods or we’re working with one of our carefully selected Agency Partners on this vacancy. To find out a little more about how we partner with agencies please email [email protected] FAO our Head of Talent, speculative phone calls will not be taken by our team neither will CV submissions without Guestline or the candidates expressed consent.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Guestline –
Company Location: Stuttgart