Housekeeper Job at PeopleReady – 3.6 Cicero, IL
Do you have a rare penchant for getting everything just right and striving for your work to be perfect?
PeopleReady is now hiring meticulous Housekeepers.
Housekeepers perform light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial buildings.
These jobs are detail-oriented, so as a Housekeeper, you are encouraged to be a perfectionist.
If the applicant is a self-starter, these positions are also a great entry point for other Hospitality and Hotel Management positions.
Does the role of Housekeeper sound like a dream to you?
We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
- Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls
- Cleaning areas as assigned by supervisor
- Vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies
- Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment
- Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork
- Previous housekeeping experience highly preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and take pride in attention to detail
- Able to frequently bend, reach, balance, and push or lift 20 pounds during shift
Candidates: It’s always a great time to join the PeopleReady team, but right now it’s the best time!
During the month of July, any associate who works with us will be entered into a drawing to win up to $1,000 for every day worked—with the chance to win a new Honda Civic at the end of the month.
Learn more about the Work, Win, Drive Sweepstakes at peopleready.com/WorkWinDriveSweepstakes.
About the Company
Company: PeopleReady – 3.6
Company Location: Cicero, IL