Housekeeping Attendant Job at Fairfield by Marriott Eau Claire – Eau Claire, WI
The Housekeeper performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms, public areas, and bathrooms under supervision of Head Housekeeper. Additionally, they promote a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
The start time for this position is 9:00 am and the end time varies depending on hotel occupancy and staffing. Working at least every other weekend is required.
Including but not limited to:
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
- Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Make beds and fold terry.
- Clean bathrooms.
- Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
- Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the Head Housekeeper.
The physical demands described here are representative to those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to finders, handle and feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs. The employee is required to lift, carry or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works with poisonous and harmful cleaning and sanitizing products. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations 100% of the time with outstanding accommodations, facilities, service, and hospitality. We credit our success on each and every one of our employees. We are a franchise of Marriott International, Inc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Fairfield by Marriott Eau Claire –
Company Location: Eau Claire, WI