Leisure Assistant Jobs in Saint Columb Major – England – UK at Aria Resorts
Title: Leisure Assistant
Company: Aria Resorts
Location: Saint Columb Major – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Outdoor/Nature/Animal, Tourism/Travel
Location: Saint Columb Major
* Leisure Assistant – Retallack Resort and Spa
* Set in the heart of Cornwall, Retallack Resort and Spa is a home away from home, providing the perfect base to explore some of the UK’s finest beaches and charming harbour towns.
With our famous range of water-sports, the Lookout restaurant and lounge, and our ESYA Spa, we pride ourselves in providing our guests with lasting memories for all the right reasons.
Our teams are made up of enthusiastic, dedicated people with a passion for delivering the highest level of guest experience, as we strive to become the premier destination in Cornwall.
Retallack is looking for and enthusiastic person with a leisure background that is looking to progress.
The position is full time and will involve working varied shifts covering weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
** Ensuring all areas meet with the high expectations of our customers
* Observe the pool and enforce pool rules to bathers
* Provide excellent customer service
* Enforcing relevant legislation (health and safety, hygiene, fire etc)
* Pool Water and Environment Maintenance/logs
* Ensuring operation of pool booking system for groups and individuals
* Liaising with the Management team to improve the function of the Leisure department
* Successful candidate:
** Hold National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
* Hold Open Water Lifeguard Qualification
* Hold First Aid at Work Qualification
* Work well as part of a team
* A can-do, will-do person who completes tasks
* Excellent Communication & Organisation Skills
Benefits of workingwith us:
** 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
* Training and Development
* Uniform* Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)