Manager-Guest Services Job at Scene75 Entertainment Center – 2.9 Milford, OH
We have promoted from within and are in need of Guest Service Managers
Scene75 Entertainment Center brands the largest indoor entertainment centers in the United States. Through its core values of putting people first, sharing fun, creating lasting memories, and pursuing excellence, Scene75 was named the top family entertainment center in North America by the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions. (IAAPA) Scene75 presently features locations in Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland, and Columbus
Guest Service Managers at Scene75 are friendly, upbeat individuals with a desire to help Create Lasting Memories. They do this through assisting guests and employees, ensuring guest safety is being upheld by employees at all times, maintaining a clean environment, having thorough knowledge of Scene75 policies and procedures, greeting guests with a smile, and resolving any issues that may arise in the day to day operations.
Reports to: General Manager
Manages Guest Service throughout the facility, by performing the following duties, either personally or by delegating through subordinates:
- Directly supervises cashiers, attractions employees, and guest service representatives throughout the facility.
- Leads the effort of providing the absolute best guest service and creating raving Scene75 fans
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Engages with guests to learn about their experience, ensure satisfaction, and create personal relationships
- Creates a fun, effective work environment by managing performance based on the center’s core values.
- Takes on individual initiatives and projects delegated from management team
- Provides leadership of day-to-day activities of employees and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities, break schedules etc.
- Table touching and floor management
- Knowledge and compliance with all procedures and cash management policies
- Ensures that all employees are in proper uniform, proper grooming and name tags
- Ensures that Center is always clean and ready for guests
- Assisting GM/AGM in interviewing, hiring, and firing
- Ensuring employees disciplined based on progressive discipline, but more importantly appraising & rewarding performances.
- Addressing complaints and resolving guest or employee issues to the best of your ability but address upper management with any major issues.
- Provides training & mentorship with GSA to help individual growth
- Works with PEC to ensure parties are running smoothly and assisting in food running or cleaning rooms.
- Works with Game Techs to ensure arcade is as close to 100% operational as possible
- Works with F & B team to ensure they are providing 100% guest satisfaction and assisting when they need help
- Weekly Ops L10 meeting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk around the center. The Guest Service Manager is required to talk and listen to guests.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university or in process of; or 1-2 years related experience and/or training in retail merchandising and guest service; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office, and willingness to learn new software platforms such as out POS systems, party booking software and scheduling.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Scene75 Entertainment offers excellent benefits that include:
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· 401(k) Company Matching
· Health Insurance
· Health Savings Account
· Dental Insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Discounts
· Term Life and AD&D
*Waiting period may apply. Only full-time employees eligible.
Scene75 Entertainment Center, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Position requires consistent activity, such as walking, bending and lifting
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Scene75 Entertainment Center – 2.9
Company Location: Milford, OH