Membership Specialist/Customer Service Jobs in Orlando – Florida – USA at Hilton Grand Vacations
Title: Membership Specialist/Customer Service
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Orlando – Florida – USA
Type: Full Time
Category: Customer Service/Help Desk, Tourism/Travel
Position: Membership Specialist (Customer Service) New Hire Bonus up to $1,000!
$1,000 New Hire Bonus with maximum bonus potential of $3,500 in first 6 months!
There’s something truly outstanding about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about building memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations!
As a Club Counselor / Customer Service Representative, you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Club Counselor responsible for comprehensive customer service in a call center environment focused on assisting timeshare owners and Club Members while efficiently administering and promoting the membership programs and Affiliated Resort ownership.
* Answer inbound telephone calls from members and owners and optimally answer inquiries and educate member regarding all program options and benefits utilizing our Spirit of Service techniques.
* Confirm reservations at resorts and affiliates providing comprehensive information about the resort, unit amenities and alerts.
* Confirm Hotel Reservations with Points providing comprehensive information about the hotel utilizing numerous software applications during this process.
* Handle lower level complaints and provide resolution using our Spirit of Service techniques and compensation tools provided.
* Initiate outbound telephone calls to members and owners to encourage usage of program, notification of weather alerts, and special programs or promotions.
* Generate interest in special services; i.e. owner referral and travel insurance, through offerings during telephone contact and promote web services when applicable.
* Interact with internal customers to include membership support, portfolio services, maintenance fee services, owner referral when support is required in servicing a member
* Transact maintenance fee payments, loan payments, payoffs, and Club assessments for members and owners when applicable.
* Provide information regarding Rental Program and answer inquiries concerning status of rental agreement when applicable.
Hilton Grand Vacations is an authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role optimally, you have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* Associates degree or 1 year customer service experience
* 6 months of professional customer service experience.
* Must have computer literacy to include some knowledge of billing and accounting concepts.
* Friendly and enthusiastic demeanor with a positive can do attitude.
* Passion for providing exceptional customer service.
* Proven ability to be detail oriented, self-motivated, and a problem solver.
* Excellent verbal skills.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Three or more years of professional customer service experience preferred.
* Timeshare, travel or hotel front desk background pref…