Restaurant Supervisor Job at Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club – Vineland, ON
Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club ,a semi- private, 18 hole golf course located inVineland, Ontario and in the heart of the Niagara Region is looking for a restaurant supervisor.
The goal of our Clubhouse Operations is to create and enhance the member and guest experience and your positive efforts as a staff member contribute directly to achieving our goal.
- Communicate with the Food and Beverage Manager of all activities relating to the restaurant and get his/her input and direction.
- Supervises the Dining staff to ensure Member & Guests satisfaction standards are consistently attained.
- Co-ordinate scheduling with Food & Beverage Manager for all front of house service staff for the halfway house, beverage cart, a la carte dining and event functions
- Oversee training and staff development to include but not limited to grooming policies, product knowledge, industry trends, service efficiency.
- Is involved in receiving, greeting, seating & serving of Members and guests of the Dining Room.
- Assists in the coordination of food service involving communication between kitchen and food service staff.
- Inspects Bar areas to ensure proper maintenance of a clean & orderly area including a rotation schedule for all newly requisitioned products into inventory.
- Ability to carry out all opening and closing duties of the Dining Room and Event Room.
- Responsible for other food and beverage duties as assigned.
- SMART serve training.
- Knowledge about cocktails, wines, industry trends.
- Capable of handling pressure and the ability to adapt to new situations.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to assume responsibility without supervision.
- Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs to move stock.
- Able to move tables, chairs and other furniture when required.
- Available to work varied schedules, holidays and weekends.
Twenty Valley is not on a bus route reliable transportation is required
Twenty Valley Golf &CC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
We thank you in advance for your interest but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full or Part time
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-21
Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
We are following all Covid-19 regulations adn PPE requirements
About the Company
Company: Twenty Valley Golf & Country Club –
Company Location: Vineland, ON