Seasonal Server, Drake Devonshire Job at Drake Devonshire Inn – Prince Edward, ON
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A SEASONAL SERVER!
The busy summer season at our luxurious Drake Devonshire Inn + lakeside restaurant provides a great development opportunity to work within a highly spirited and dynamic team, with a fierce passion for service and community.
- Create a world-class guest experience through interaction and following Drake steps of service
- Be knowledgeable of all food and beverage items in order to make recommendations
- Ensure accuracy when entering orders into the POS system
- Monitor food quality and presentation standards
- Monitor the cleanliness of section and ensure all materials and areas are clean and free from clutter
- Follow all food safety standards and systems
- Be aware of any special requests, inclusive of guest allergies
- Complete opening, closing and side-duties efficiently
- Make sure server station is stocked and ready for service
- Perform assigned side work
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the management team
SKILLS + REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced and reliable candidates should meet the following criteria:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a high volume, casual fine-dining establishment
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Food, Wine + Cocktails (WSET, Prud’hmme and/other Food + Beverage training a bonus)
- Team driven with extreme guest focus
- Enthusiastic about the Art + Culture offered at the Drake and is knowledgeable of the Drake Brand and other locations
- Able to manage a high volume of guests alone and with shared support
- Flexible with availability to work morning, evening, late-night and weekends
- This role will be equipped with full PPE and training on our Covid-19 protocols.
Health + Safety of our guests + employees is our top priority. Our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been recently upgraded to ensure the safety of our guests and employees: https://www.thedrake.ca/goodcleanfun/
Competitive pay, employee discounts on F+B offerings and Drake General Store products, benefits, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team. If you are seeking a challenging, fun and great learning environment this is ideal for you.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and creative environment at Drake Hotel Properties that promotes equity, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome job applications from candidates of all backgrounds including, but not limited to,BIPOC (Black,Indigenous,People ofColour);refugees, newcomersand immigrant persons; two-spirit, LGBTQ+ and gender non-binary persons, and persons with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you can access and complete the submissions process.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.45 per hour
About the Company
Company: Drake Devonshire Inn –
Company Location: Prince Edward, ON