Team Member Job at The Light – Thetford
The Light is looking for Team Members to work in our dedicated, friendly team and be at the heart of the action.
As a Team Member you will play an essential part in our guests’ journey, keeping the service smooth in all areas of the business and delivering our products with pride and passion.
Our Team Members work hard to create a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere where our guests can be surprised and delighted with every visit. They do this by consistently and sincerely demonstrating our values in everything they do, combined with their own personality and style.
Work here isn’t just about knowledge, qualifications or even skills, it’s about heart, character and personality!
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a hospitality environment is preferred but not essential
- Enthusiasm with an interest in hospitality, cinema or leisure.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a rapport with others easily
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a busy high volume, high energy environment, able to manage multiple tasks and guests with ease
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- A desire to progress
- Organised, knowledgeable and a proud ambassador of the Light.
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Employee discounts
- Free cinema tickets
- Great training
- Career progression
- Health cash plans
- Wellbeing support
- Pension scheme
- Up to 28 days Holiday
Please note: flexibility is key. You must be willing to work evening shifts, weekends, bank holidays and school holiday periods.
If you have a passion for hospitality and a warm, friendly and engaging personality, we want to hear from you.
Location: 17 Bridge St, Thetford IP24
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
About the Company
Company: The Light –
Company Location: Thetford