Travel Advisor – Remote due to Covid 19 Jobs in Tucson – Arizona – USA at Otra Travels
Title: Travel Advisor – Remote due to Covid 19
Company: Otra Travels
Location: Tucson – Arizona – USA
Type: Part Time, Remote/Work from Home
Position: Travel Advisor – Remote Position due to Covid 19
Work From Home As a Certified Travel Agent under our license! We are looking to train motivated individuals NOW!
-No Experience Needed.
– All trainings online. Both recorded and live webinars.
– Make Your Own Hours. Part-time .
– No Sales Quotas.
– Great Pay. 80% of total commission payout.
– Great Travel Perks. Free 3-30 day Princess Cruise for two & Free Disney Hopper passes after completing certification & training. Also get deeply discounted rates on everything from airlines, hotels, theme parks, sporting events, concert tickets, car rentals & so much more! – No Recruiting Required.
– No Cold Calling. No calling friends & family. 90% of all new clients are acquired from social media. We are setting up ZOOM webinar appointments all week! Seats are limited! Looking forward to hearing from you. Have an awesome day! Job
Support travel team with day to day administration of travel program Make appointments and travel arrangements Expand the travel program and related technologies Analyze the usage of the different travel areas Assist customers with planning and booking travel arrangements Manage online travel and expense systems (corporate card travel and expense and procurement card expense) Make travel arrangements for mobilizing employees and departmental personnel Manage relationships of key travel vendors while creating and promoting the expansion of preferred provider programs and oversee the travel management company including all operational issues Ensure compliance with and adherence to XPO’s travel requirements Play a key role in transforming employee business travel, payment and expense globally across company Delighting the customer by ensuring teams provide an accurate and high-quality experience Delivering extraordinary everyday moments to customers by booking travel, with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements Create domestic and international travel arrangements for clients to include air, hotel, and ground transportation Understand or be willing to learn about industry standards and best practices for travel, payment and expense Coordinate and book travel for a Fly Away Support Team, manage time cards and new hire activities Lead the enhancement of services, initiate process improvements and the deploy benchmark on best practices to ensure all aspects of the travel program support the company’s duty Developing, planning, leading, implementing, analyzing, and executing US and global travel category strategies and administration Support the negotiations with airlines, hotel chains, rental car companies and credit card providers to ensure the company gets the best rates and travel rebates Lead the global travel group by developing and implementing long term category strategies, short term sourcing activities, leading negotiations, managing suppliers Manage the strategic service providers including travel management company, online booking and expense tool, and hotel, auto rental, airline, and ground transportation providers