Travel Reservations Agent Job at Collette – 3.7 Remote
We are currently seeking Reservations Agents to join our team.
About Collette: Let Us Show You the World
There has never been a better time to be in the travel industry. See the world, connect with others, and experience the immersive benefits of one of the trendiest industries when you join the Collette team! As the longest-running tour operator in North America, our family-owned business leads the industry in innovation and expertise. Collette’s passionate team works hard to fulfill travel dreams and is always looking for talent that will help to shape the company’s future. Being part of the Collette team means having a willingness to grow, a desire to learn and ask questions, and a zest for seeing the world. From giving back to local communities to creating incredible experiences for a world of travelers and being part of a value-oriented team that cares for one another – Collette is all about the people. So, what are you waiting for? Your journey starts here.
You like working with people. You are someone who can delight with promptness, thoroughness, accuracy and maybe an occasional pun or two. This is your chance to join a team dedicated to helping our guests fulfill their dreams of exploring the world!
In this role, we want our customers to rave about their customer service experience. You’ll join our team to not only deliver the best customer service in the travel industry, but the best customer service. Period. Your compassion and customer service expertise combined with our support, training and development will ensure your success. This role is no small opportunity-it is a VITAL piece to the success of Collette as a company. Join us on our mission to enhance life’s journey by creating extraordinary travel experiences.
- Provide an exceptional level of service for the needs of Collette’s guests in an inbound and outbound call center.
- Successfully build professional relationships with guests, travel agents, and partners while optimizing the customer experience.
- Educate guests on product offerings, the advantages of traveling with Collette, and the offers and upgrades available to them. Process and review all customer requests accurately and efficiently.
- Complete thorough reservations within our booking system with tremendous attention to detail.
- Review and complete operational reservation notations, which require action by the Client Care Center. This includes but is not limited to; tour changes, flight schedule changes, re-booking components, requests for additional information and follow up notes.
- Collaborate with the sales team on customer requests and expectations as well as multiple internal departments to provide guest satisfaction.
- All new hires will be required to successfully complete the Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operations including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Team player – we win as a team
- Enjoys being on the phone interacting with customers
- Must be a self-starter and self-learner
- An excellent communicator
- Strong computer skills are necessary, and a working knowledge of CRM management, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word is ideal.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize and prioritize day to day activities in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities
- Proficient conflict management skills to include ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience
- Willingness to work hard and have fun doing it!
- Bilingual speaking a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Collette – 3.7
Company Location: Remote